Having met madam, Atticus is convinced her email was sent with a flurry of hand gestures and delightful noises.
Lady Venters is a cloud of night floating on pink twilight, a pleasantly haunted icon teaching us all fantastic lessons about feathers, big skirts, grace, and the pleasures of embracing one’s cliches.
Atticus is not wrong about the email being sent with flaily hand gestures and squeaks of glee. Because this month’s Mister Ghost Parcel has the theme of The Raven, which is a thing of spooky joy!
45th Anniversary of Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion.
Concept art by Marc Davis, Claude Coats, and Ken Anderson
#excUse you ron #not everyone comes from a wizard family #some of us only found out a couple months ago they have magic #some of us are being thrown into an alien culture and don’t appreciate the disadvantage this gives us #and some of us are going to do something about it #like reading up on a whole new universe of history in our spare time #in hopes that sometime soon #ideally long before finals #some of us might be able to better compete academically with the rest of you #bloody hell
*violently hums This Is Halloween*
Light Pumpkin SmoothieServes: 2Ingredients
- 1 mini pumpkins (or 1½ cups chopped pumpkin)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- ½ cup ice (about 4-5 ice cubes)
- 1 pitted medjool date (optional)Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Use a peeler to remove the skin from the pumpkin. Cut it into small blocks and take out all the seeds. Note that the smaller you cut the pieces, the quicker it will cook. Put the pumpkin pieces in an oven tray and bake for 40-50 minutes until the pumpkin is soft. Check often because it may even take longer/shorter.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, add that, along with the vanilla extract, almond milk, grape juice, roasted almonds, pumpkin pie spice, cacao nibs, ice cubes and medjool date into the blender. Blend on high speed until everything is smooth.
- If you like it icy, stick it in the freezer for an hour or two.
Happy birthday to Anthony Ainley, Sylvester McCoy, and Sophie Aldred! (August 20, 1932, August 20,1943, and August 20, 1962)
- Witchcraft 101
- Beginning witchcraft
- What is paganism?
- Pagan primer
- Paganism is an umbrella term
- Where to begin as a pagan
- How to respectfully follow an eclectic path
- Reading material for beginners
Wiccan reading list:
- Witchcraft Today (alternate version)
- The Meaning of Witchcraft
- High Magic’s Aid
- The Gardnerian Book of Shadows
- Modern Wicca: A History from Gerald Gardner to the Present